Manager of Clinical Services Position
LifeFlight Eagle is seeking to hire an experienced critical-care transport nurse leader to fill its Manager of Clinical Services position.
The Manager of Clinical Services provides leadership and management to the LifeFlight Eagle Medical Crews. He or she serves as a LifeFlight Eagle manager with a direct reporting relationship to the Vice President of Clinical Services, and is directly accountable for internal and external clinical aspects of the program.
The MOCS fulfills administrative duties as well as completes clinical activities necessary to assure alignment to the program mission and vision; is responsible for managing the systems and process that support delivery of the highest quality critical care transport attainable, while ensuring a cost effective training program, delivery of clinical care, and attaining clinical and quality initiatives; actively participates in selecting, motivating, coaching and providing for the growth of a qualified staff; attains optimal contributions from the LFE medical staff; Ensures that high quality medical care is provided by a staff of appropriately trained, duly certified and licensed practitioners; Oversees a safe and efficient critical care service.
This position also maintains all requirements and fulfills all essential job requirements as indicated in the Transport Nurse job description.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job position:
- Current Nurse licensed in the State of Missouri and Kansas required.
- Additional license may be required if indicated for service area.
- Minimum of five years ALS/critical care transport experience as a medical crew member, required.
- Minimum of three years of supervisory experience, required.
- Must have all education and experience qualifications as described in the Flight Nurse Job Description.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS) standards preferred.
- Knowledge of all related federal, state, local and medical transport industry safety/regulatory practices.
Please see the full Manager of Clinical Services Job Description for additional details.
LifeFlight Eagle is an equal employment opportunity organization.